Friday, November 11, 2005

Veterans Day

To all veterans and their families...thank you never seems like enough, but in the end it is what we say on this day. Because you allow me a life of liberty, today I remember my duty to you, to regard it with the honor it deserves and do my part to preserve it in whatever way I can. Your sacrifices remind me how very small mine are, and I look to your example for strength when I am weak. Today we should remember that all we are able to become is only because of what you have given up. But for the protectors of freedom, freedom would not exist...

2 Comments:

Blogger Michael said...

Amen Kerry. Tom's dad is also a veteran to me. The Cold War was also a war.

3:17 AM  
Anonymous Medical Blog said...

Your sacrifices remind me how very small mine are,
and I look to your example for strength when I am weak.

2:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home