Thursday, November 03, 2005

Valour IT-ARMY!

With Blackfive's post on Project Valour IT up, I am getting to choose a winning side no matter which I choose!

Providing our injured troops with voice activated laptops is a fantastic way to speed healing. Anyone who has ever lived with a severe injury, disease, or similar medical issue knows how closely the mental state of a patient is tied to the physical. If you can help improve their mental state, they can more easily improve their physical state. And here is a way that you can help do just that!

Still it was a hard choice for me which branch to support... Working with the Marines a lot made me a Marines supporter for life. And then there are three Navy members in the family. But I've got to go with my family history, and with my current family members serving. All ARMY. My grandfather was an Army WW2 vet, (and I have the original German pistol he got there so as not to forget), my Uncle and my Father both served in the Army-(my dad in reserves), and I have two brothers in law in the Army (one in Iraq-(below), and one in DC). So for all of them, and all of the troops out there, I'm donating. I hope you will too.

1 Comments:

Anonymous About Medicine Blog said...

Working with the Marines a lot made me a Marines supporter for life.

5:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home