Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Katrina relief response....

I'm working on a rather large IT project in relation to Katrina. Jeff Jarvis calls this response Recovery 2.0.

This is why blogging has been so light. I spent most of my days since Thursday pulling 12-17 hour work days, though I did take a bit of time this weekend to spend with the kids.

Iraq Traveling Series next post is just about finished and should be up in the next two days.

Visit all the sites Jeff mentions in his post if you can, and offer whatever your expertise is. It's not just "techs" that are needed. It's also people that can do copy, can be volunteer coordinators, or just have the right contact for the situation to help.

1 Comments:

Anonymous My Blog said...

Iraq Traveling Series next post is just about
finished and should be up in the next two days.

12:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home