Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Risk-Reward Ratio

Went for a run in the mid day sunshine, and had to dodge all of the snakes and turtles that had come out to sun themselves in it.

Risked a twisted ankle. Risked sun burn. Risked mild dehydration.

Rewards....

Completing a 10K run in the hot sun.
Feeling the good slow burn in my leg muscles that only such a run can give.
A nice lie out on the beach with a good book.

And for later.....a nice glass of Silver Oak.
I'm saving the other bottle for an upcoming trip......

2 Comments:

Anonymous Rick J said...

I have been following a site now for almost 2 years and I have found it to be both reliable and profitable. They post daily and their stock trades have been beating
the indexes easily.

Take a look at Wallstreetwinnersonline.com

RickJ

2:07 PM  
Anonymous About Health Blog said...

Feeling the good slow burn in my leg muscles that only such a run can give.

5:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home