Friday, March 04, 2005

A reader's thoughts on books, culture, and how they fit

This blog is something I've wanted to do for a long time. I've blogged plenty before, on politics, culture, and world affairs. But I haven't blogged for a long time because of my involvement in certain areas where it may cause harm to the work I was trying to accomplish.

My one other love, however, is books. I could not live without words. They provide a window to other worlds, an escape, a reality, whatever you are looking for, and many times, what you are not.

So here is my modest attempt at sharing books as I read them, hope you enjoy the critique....

3 Comments:

Blogger Omar said...

Welcome back to the blogosphere Kerry!
You value words and this is a gift, glad you decided to use it.
Looking forward for more posts.

9:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I will share every word with you,
love you

10:57 PM  
Anonymous Medicine said...

They provide a window to other worlds, an escape, a reality, whatever you are looking for, and many times, what you are not.

2:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home